Monday, August 6, 2012

i'm a little tea-pod caddy


Note: this tutorial is for the tea-pod caddy (left). Instructions for individual pods can be found here
   
Many thanks to sweet friend The Germantown Honeyhound for having a birthday so momentous that I had to elevate my crafting to the occasion. I hope you like your tea! 

A couple other items: I changed my mind about that extra tab between photos 2 and 3 below. Also, the pods are stuck on with double-sided tape ...and sometimes a cat just decides to lie down in the middle of everything. Enjoy this silent tutorial.






Concert interruptus.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this cute craft! My best friend's tea party themed birthday is this weekend, and now I have the perfect favors to contribute. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! You're totally welcome, Kaity. Thanks for saying hello. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...