Monday, June 20, 2011

blue, blue balloon

Platycodon Grandiflorus!

In honor of my blooming balloon flowers (named for their dirigible shape, though distantly related to the duck-billed platypus...),  I created a little balloon-inspired nook, an idea borrowed from my girl Allison and her lovely blog.  The colors make me happy.

                                                                           
And finally, I must include this little gem for your viewing pleasure...

                                                                                 

...pop!

2 comments:

  1. there are so many good things here! first, i've never seen balloon flowers before. those are amazing. i'm in love with your pyrex bowl, too. also, are you an mfk fisher fan? she makes me happy and hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love MFK Fisher. Her writing represents a certain kind of optimism... I think it goes well with balloons. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...